Monday, October 15, 2007

Long time no post

I finally got off my rear to post some new picts. I got a sweet new camera last week, so we've taken about 1000 picts of nearly everything. This weekend we went ot Lexington KY for Michelle and Patrick's wedding. Wedding was at a winery, so great photo opps and of course the beer flowed! We got to see Layne (from MSU via Fairhope AL) at the wedding.

Layne and Bec

Layne and Bec again.
Bec and I at the wedding.

Barn and vineyards at the Winery where the wedding was (I put off beer to get some picts)


We saw this sign on the interstate and I took it while Bec was driving 70.


Castle in Lexington, KY, hummm......


Jay's dream tractor at the winery.


Grass clump in the front yard. Survived the drought and actually grew well.
Red-bellied Woodpecker sitting on fence by feeder.
Nick proud of his complete destruction of the stuffed Mardi Gras monkey.

No comments: