Sunday, October 4, 2009

Racking up the wins

So smaller fields in my cyclocross races this weekend, but regardless I WON both races. No kidding. Saturday's win was assisted by help from a teammate, while on Sunday I simply rode really hard and dropped everyone pretty easily. I even rode easy at times with the gap I had on Sunday knowing I had the win locked up. Ha! Looking forward to racing against BIG fields that are strong. We'll see how fast I really am before I move up to the next category.

Yes, this is 3 wins in a row!!




Pictures from Saturday:
http://www.pbase.com/shoeman/3_oct_09_race

Salute uphill on Saturday. Note closest competitors in background. Yeah baby!!

Pictures from Sunday:
Victory salute in pain on Sunday (it was a tough uphill section). I look like a linebacker.

No comments: