Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The new Trellis

So my weekend project the last 2 weeks has been putting in this trellis. Basically it keeps Nick from sprinting through my garden, but also will eventually look cool with the flowering vine on it. It was fun digging holes in the yard, using my circular saw, and mixing quikrete.





Note also the gravel is disappearing from the back walkway. We are getting rid of it and folks from my office are getting it bit by bit. It was a nice walk, but not real practical. Actually it was a hige pain when mowing the stupid grass. Soon to be gone and the back benches and table will be moved to another spot in the yard.





This weekend I am expanding my horizons when we go see "Rent." I'll let you know how I like the musical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.