Sunday, September 21, 2008

We had a good week around here.  I spent a few days in the well baby nursery, which I enjoyed.  This week I'll be in the postpartum unit.  Goldie has recovered from her surgery and will get her stitches out on Thursday.

Yesterday we loaded up and headed downtown for the Mutt Strut and Dog Days which is a fundraiser for Nashville's Humane society.  We met up with some friends and had a great time.  The walk was about a mile around Centennial Park.  Afterward, we wandered around Dog Days which had lots of booths set up with everything that you could ever want for a dog.  We also got lots of free treats.  

Here are a few pictures of our day.

N and G on the walk with friend Beatrice:

Scott and Elizabeth with all the dogs:

Bea meeting Ryman:

My babies after the morning of excitement.  They were pooped.

 
I talked to Scott again this week. He's still having a great time.  He'll be home on Sunday and I think will be off work for a few days.  Maybe the next post will be something exciting...from Mexico!

No comments: